To Endure
7.26.25
I'm here with Mom this morning. It's 6:42 am. She was bathed overnight and is moaning a lot. At first, I thought that she was trying to communicate but Sondra said she thinks "it's just her dying." I think they call it the "death rattle."
This is so heartbreaking - the loss of connection and communication with this and those in this world. I know this is part of the process but I didn't expect it to feel this gradual and this rapid at the same time.
From her "Putting Your Faith Into Action Today!" book:
July 26
FAITH IS...
Keeping on-anyway
"...he who endures to the end will be saved."
-Matthew 10:22
Today it's time to hang on to one powerful, positive word - endure!
To endure means: "Inch by inch, anything is a cinch."
To endure means: "There is no gain without pain."
To endure mans: "I have to look at what I have, not what I've lost."
Never make a negative decision in a down time.
This is only a phase that you are going through. It will pass. When it is over, you'll be glad you hung in there!
Comments
Post a Comment